We are working towards creating a new series of infrastructure design which is client-focused, cost-effective and reliable in order to help improve the operational efficiency and reduce risk and liability.
No matter the complexity of the project, infrastructure and environment work together hand-in-hand. Sustainability solutions are the way forward with the challenges and changes we face today, especially in population growth, ageing infrastructure and climate changes.
Meinhardt India plays a key role in substantially developing every type of infrastructure within the country.
- Water & wastewater management
- Water supply management
- Environmental impact studies
- Environmental management plans
- Waste & site contamination assessments
- Noise, ecology, air and water quality assessment
- Environmental monitoring, auditing and modelling
- Due diligence assessments
- Carbon auditing and reporting